Friday, February 06, 2009

I'm so clever...

The other day I sneakily changed the desktop on Shane's laptop to this picture.



a few minutes after he left for work I got a text that read, "very funny."

Yeah I think so too, in fact I still get a kick out of it.

For those of you that want the back story, yes that really is a glacier that I came upon in Alaska last summer, when I went there to visit my old college roommate Jeri. Jeri is a super cool girl, who is so fun that when you hang out with her you find yourself doing crazy things like licking glaciers.

2 comments:

koster family said...

I love it, you crack me up. Hey, thanks again for having us over for lunch on Friday--we had a lot of fun. We'll have you guys over soon.

Mistie said...

FUN!! you went to Alaska! I had a chance to go there once but didnt take it! Shoot! Dont know what i was thinking. Where else could you lick a glacier?!